Booking & Payment Conditions
- All rooms of Chalet Evi are reserved only for the number of persons fixed in the respective written confirmation. Subletting is not permitted. All accommodation, facilities and amenities of the chalet are reserved exclusively for our registered guests.
- Sauna (daily during opening hours) is available to our guests free of charge.
- Breakfast is included in every category when booking.
- Room and suite types are reserved according to the wishes of our guests. However, we reserve the right to allocate an equivalent room or suite type in case of urgent need.
- At all times, holiday enjoyment and holiday quality of our valued guests is in the foreground for us. We are always striving to offer you an unforgettable setting for your holiday. For questions, information and concerns we are always happy to help. Let us know your special wishes – we will gladly take care of them.
- Please transfer the deposit directly after acceptance of the offer to the indicated bank account. The reservation is guaranteed after receipt of the deposit. This will be credited in full to the total invoice.
- Please pay the total invoice upon departure or transfer the amount within seven days after receipt of the invoice. Within the EU and from the EEA countries (Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein) you can make SEPA transfers in euros without additional charges.
- We gladly accept your credit card (Bankomat, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, V-Pay)
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check-in: from 16:00 Uhr
- For later arrival we ask for prior notification
- Check-out: until 10.00 a.m.
GENERAL CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
Cancellations are only valid in writing.
Chalet Evi Exclusive
- up to 30 days before departure free of charge
- 29 to 15 days before arrival – 70% of the arrangement price
- from 14 day before arrival – 100 % of the arrangement price
- in case of no-show, or early departure – 100 % of the arrangement price
Single bookings double room & suites
- can be cancelled free of charge up to 3 days before arrival
- from 2 days before arrival – 100 % of the arrangement price
We recommend taking out Hotelstorno Plus insurance, which provides comprehensive cover for you and your family. You can take out the Hotel Cancellation Plus insurance directly online: https://start.europaeische.at/index.php?key=hsp&AGN=10020946/
Explicitly stated non-refundable rates cannot be cancelled or changedFor
carefree holiday planning, the Travel Safe cancellation conditions apply in the event of a pandemic:
COVID 19: Travel Safe cancellation policy for carefree vacation planning:
- Up to 48 h before arrival free cancellation guaranteed if:
- there is a travel warning for the province of Salzburg or
- there is a government quarantine order for returnees, or
- you have tested positive for the Corona virus yourself and are in quarantine (proof required) or
- you have received a notice of separation as a K1 person (official notice must be submitted) or
- the Corona traffic light for the province of Salzburg is set to red, or
- the skiing area Zell am See/Laprun stops the whole skiing operation Covid-19 conditionally
Cancellation conditions for Non Refundable rates
- The booking is not cancellable and not changeable
- The total amount will be retained as a cancellation fee in any case – no refund.
- By completing the booking you accept the booking and cancellation conditions as stated.
- For carefree holiday planning, the Travel Safe cancellation conditions apply in the event of a pandemic.
Place of jurisdiction: Zell am Ziller
In addition, the Austrian Hotel Contract Terms and Conditions – ÖHVBLegal venue
: Salzburg Regional Court